Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matthew 7:7
Hello my friends!, It has been an interesting week! The enemy has been working hard trying to get me to go back to old habits such as drinking and trying to get me to forget about doing work for my Lord and Savior. I just keep telling the enemy to "SHUT UP" and I continue to move forward in my christian life because this is the path I chose to follow and will continue to follow. I hear the whispers in my ear "you sure wouldn't mind having a cold beer right now wouldn't you" I say NO! because not only it would not be good for my health but I made a vow not to drink anymore. My wife Saturday night told me that God was trying to talk to me through her, so I turned the television off, cleared my head and I heard God telling me to "go out to the world and do my works." I looked up and quietly said "yes heavenly father, I will do what you ask of me." I know we have been through so much for the past two years but I believe you have to go through storms to get to the good times. I know by faith and God leading the way, we will get better not only financially but be better people for it. We have to go through it to get to it.
Thank you and God Bless You!
Thank you for your openness and transparency.
ReplyDelete