Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'VE COME TOO FAR TO STOP NOW!!

Hello my friends!,

It has been awhile since my last post! I have been really busy with school. I am two months away from getting my Bachelor's Degree in Business Communications from the University of Phoenix and I am really excited about it! I have heard a call and for years, I ignored it because I really did not think I was the type of person to answer the call. I always thought, "who me?, you got the wrong guy!" I heard this call again, this time through my wife. Two weeks ago on a Saturday night, I was watching television and my wife seemed anxious about something. I didn't know what it was or what it was about so I asked here was she OK?, she wanted me to turn the television off because she told me God was trying to talk to me through her. I turned the television off and I cleared my mind and I heard this voice saying "Go out into the world and spread my word in my name." I was shaken and I prayed about it. I told my wife what I heard and she said "I told you God was trying to talk to you!" That night, I finally answered the call I tried to ignore all these years. I decided to go into the Ministry. I made a call to Grand Canyon University in Phoenix and I registered there to study for my Master's Degree in Pastoral Ministry. Sunday, I announced to the church my plans and everybody got excited! I am very excited about this path I am taking because I really feel blessed to do this and to be asked to do this so I can tell people about God's love and how he wants us to love him as he loves us unconditionally. I now know what my maternal grand-mother was talking about when I was two when she looked at me and said "this boy is gonna do something!"  Thank you for reading and God Bless you!