Hello everyone,
I am sorry I have not posted sooner but, I have received a project from God. Let me explain this story. A month ago, my wife has been encouraging me to start writing again. I was reluctant at first because I thought I lost my touch as a writer and I was still feeling sorry for myself. Later that week after church, one of the Deacons of the church walked up to me and said, "you need to start writing again." I looked at him with a shocked look on my face because he did not know that much about me and if I could write or not. We went back to church that following Sunday, and I told this same Deacon that I started writing again. He looked at me and said, "praise God." He told me this story that happened years ago. He said, "this has been on my heart and this story has to be told!" He asked my cousin who is our Pastor did he remember the story and my cousin said "yes! I remember that" My cousin looked at me and said, "God has given you this story to tell." I felt a chill after he said that. We went home and I discussed all of this with my wife and I said I will think about it. Monday, I was sitting on the couch when I heard this voice telling me, "please tell my story, please tell my story, promise me you will tell my story" I looked up and said softly, "I promise. I will tell your story." My wife and I have done some research and asked a friend for his advice on how to tell this story. He was very helpful in giving me instruction on how to do this. I know I haven't always been a faithful servant to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, but I am now truly a faithful servant I praise God everyday for just waking me up in the morning. I ask all of you who read this post to pray for me on this journey as I complete this project God wants me to do. God Bless all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment