1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters; 3 he restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff— they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long. Psalms 23 Hi everybody! I am sorry I have not written anything in the past two weeks. I have had a lot on my mind and my heart. I have the enemy making me doubt myself and my abilities on several things such as being a good husband, son, father, friend and overall a good person. I know I have made mistakes in my life but who hasn't. I have stumbled but the trick is to get back up and put my feet back on the path of righteousness.We all, have to go through it to get to it. The only perfect person who walked the earth was Jesus Christ. His blood has washed away not only my sins but everybody's as well. I get frustrated with our financial situation, my health situation but I know in my heart that things will be much
better in the days to come because I trust in my lord and savior and he has never let me down. I realize that I am a good husband, son, father, friend and a great person who has the ability to do many good things on this earth as long as I have God in my heart and on my side, the sky is the limit.
Thanks for reading!, God Bless and keep you!
No comments:
Post a Comment