Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Am Thankful To My Lord And Savior

Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in times of trouble. Psalms 41:1

 Welcome back my friends!

I have had a week where the enemy has been working overtime whispering in my ear to try to shake my faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I have told Satan "to get thee behind me, I'm not falling for your tricks today, tomorrow or any day!!" You would think that I would be down about my health and financial situation, but I am not because yesterday, as I do every morning, I say a prayer giving thanks for letting me see another day and praying for my wife, children, my late mother, my dad, my family and friends. I was shaving and I heard a voice telling me that I really a good person, and I am going to come out of this storm a better, stronger person who has a great testimony to tell the world and something great is going to happen that will blow my mind. I thought to myself, "WOW" I have heard this before from our pastor and deacons of the church but It really sunk in this time. I told my wife what I heard and she agreed. I am still battling diabetes, and depression but with the word of God and my strong faith I am not depressed anymore and I praise him everyday and every way I can.

Thank you for reading and be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment