This guest post from Lenny Mcknight
After our wonderful housekeeper who worked in our home for fifteen years retired last June, I had a horrible time trying to find a new one. I checked with every cleaning service in town. Not one of the cleaning services offered the type of cleaning and tidying that I needed done in the house everyday. They would offer partial services and charged a ton of money. One service I contacted said that cleaning for two hours a day would be three hundred dollars… who can afford that?! I went through referrals from friends and family. No one seemed to work out. It made me nervous having people in my home and knowing my alarm code. I got in touch with our company Home security 101 . They told me about a feature of my home security system that I did not know about. The keypad for the system can hold more than one alarm code. My family and I use the master code. When I have a housekeeper in my home, I have them use a temporary code. The temporary codes can be cancelled at anytime and also changed at anytime. It is a helpful feature.
No comments:
Post a Comment